Scheduling a Custom Report
- Scheduled reports are reports that are delivered on a regular basis according to a user's specification (daily, weekly, etc.) to a set of emails, FTP location, and/or S3 location.
- To schedule a report is optional. You can always download data from the Analytics Reports portal.
- Scheduled reporting should only be used if you need to receive data consistently pushed to email / FTP / S3.
- Scheduling can be applied to any new or previously created custom report.
- To a apply a schedule to a Standard Report or a report on which you are not the report owner on, first Duplicate the report and save it under a new name as your custom report. For details, see 1 How to Duplicate and Copy From a Report.
In the Analytics Reports portal, go to Reports > Manage Reports and locate the required report.
Optionally, search for the required report by entering its name and then press enter/return.
|2||Inline the report, click the blue hamburger icon on the right side to the drop-down menu.|
Result: The report opens in the Design Report page > Basic Information tab.
Note: You can only edit reports created by you.
|4||Select section 2) Scheduling from the left side options. For details, see Scheduling.|
|5||Activate Schedule this report.|
In section Settings define duration of your report, when to send it out and how often:
In section Delivery define how and where you want to deliver the report.
Delivery Type defines the report format ( CSV, Excel, PDF, or XML) when sent to one of the delivery location options.
Note: Section types are not represented in any of the scheduled report file types. The report data is represented according to the selected file format.
Select the required delivery location for your report by checking one or more of the relevant boxes.
Enter the relevant credentials accordingly.
|9||Save or Save & Run with the new settings.|
|10||To leave the page without saving your changes, click Manage Reports button and confirm the warning with Yes.|