Analytics Reports is a shared reporting service for Ad Server, Video SSP, SSP, and ONE by AOL: Display Marketplace. It provides a powerful self-serve slicing and dicing tool to look at overall performance with drill down capability.
The reports available in Analytics Reports are much more flexible and customizable than those available within each individual product and have a host of new features.
- More intuitive, self-serve controls - Our refreshed user interfaces provide access to more data with much expanded self-serving capability in report creation, presentation and sharing.
- Visualization + Dashboards - Rich visualizations are front and center with various charting options and trending capabilities. Multiple visualized reports can be threaded together as dashboard.
- Data & Report Curation - Data Dictionary includes business definitions for each dimension and metric. Commonly used reports are ready to go (Standard Reports).
Analytics Reports offers standard, scheduled and custom reports. Standard reports are commonly used reports available to all users. Build your own custom reports using the Report Designer. The Report Designer tool allows you to select the dimensions and metrics as needed.
How is Analytics Reports different from Analytics Insights?
- Analyzes the performance of your data.
- Supports only Video SSP monetization.
- Provides revenue, performance and deals dashboards as well as audience and cross-device analytics.
- Is a set of tools for publishers using Oath Ad Servers and SSPs to better understand their inventory monetization in order to make decisions with respect to packaging and pricing.
Note: Reach out to your Account Manager if you are interested in using Analytics Insights in addition to Analytics Reports.